[FFmpeg-user] Trying to cut 5 sec of beginning and ending of mp4 files Success!

Jim Shupert jshupert at pps-inc.com
Wed Jan 20 17:59:02 CET 2016

I want to thank all that has submitted suggestions to me. I am guessing
all of them are for Linux. I really only know Windows. I have loaded a
laptop with Ubuntu. I think it will take me longer to learn that then to
manually edit each end of each file using Avidemux. I really don’t even
know what bash is. Sorry Guys, for being so stupid about Linux

Glad to hear that you have a solution

as as for linux..
it sounds like you've build a machine -- start using it.

in truth -- i find linux *easier - better
You might as well

and there is this ..... this list is very linux Centric ( i *think that
is fair to say...)
so much wisdom is also "linux Centric"

best wishes
jS