[FFmpeg-user] Slicing a 4K video to images and then encoding them back using the same codec

Liran Sharoni Liran.Sharoni at sandisk.com
Sun Oct 18 13:46:34 CEST 2015

I don’t have 2 files, I have only 1 movie , and thats it.
 If I had 2 files already the problem would be solved, I asked a question because I don’t know how to do it.
I followed up on Keiren's suggestion to try it , but didn't get the same properties .

When I mean "nearly identical" I mean EVERYTHING = contaminate the video as little as possible ( besides the superimposed numbers)
Instead of following the parameters Data-rate (constant\variable and quantity), Frame-rate(constant\variable and quantity) etc. I want a method to keep the previous encoding parameters of the video ( the original non-numbered one).

If a suggestion like Kieran would work with "-vcodec copy" I'd be a happy man , but this isn't the case , because I get an error ( for applying a filter)