[FFmpeg-user] Samsung video files

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Oct 12 12:29:28 CEST 2015

Gemma Cockcroft <gjh41 <at> cam.ac.uk> writes:

> > http://www.datafilehost.com/ or
> > http://streams.videolan.org/upload/
> > are possibilities.

Did you read this?

> Continued from last week... (need audio from
> video files created on a Samsung PVR CCTV system)

Could you elaborate?
So far you did not mention audio (or I missed it).

Are the sec files you uploaded meant to contain
audio? If yes, could you provide the expected
audio? The additional data in the files looks
very uniform: Could the audio be all silent?

> I can't upload the files to online file hosts as
> each video that is created has multiple files to
> run (including .dll files)

As a scientist, you have hopefully deduced that
neither exe nor dll files can be played with
FFmpeg.