[FFmpeg-user] Samsung video files

Gemma Cockcroft gjh41 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 12 11:08:47 CEST 2015

On 07/10/2015 09:39, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Gemma Cockcroft <gjh41 <at> cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> how should I provide them? just as email attachment?
> No, that is not ok.
>
> http://www.datafilehost.com/ or http://streams.videolan.org/upload/
> are possibilities.
>
> Please avoid top-posting here, Carl Eugen

Continued from last week... (need audio from video files created on a
Samsung PVR CCTV system)

I can't upload the files to online file hosts as each video that is
created has multiple files to run (including .dll files)
I've put them into a public dropbox link, is that any good? (excuse my
ignorance if not, I'm a scientist not a programmer :'( )

Dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gyzv4divaa3m69m/AACnoEOo6UiO-hRKiQKsf8W_a?dl=0

There's two different formats that it outputs hence the different
folders. I need somehow to open the audio from one or the other in
audacity (I already have the ffmpeg plug-in but it doesn't recognise the
audio)
Any help would be much appreciated!