[FFmpeg-user] Extract N-frames sequence from input file to output with specified framerate.

Vasiliy Volkov volk.vasiliy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:12:28 CET 2015

Carl, could you please specify the whole command line? Because I've tried
-r instead of -vf "fps..." but without expected result. Maybe I've misused
it.
I know about select filter and the problem here not about "how" extract
frame - based on scene detection or somehow different - but with output
framerate and the whole approach. How to do it.