[FFmpeg-user] Simple Overlay without scaling or alignment and Concatenate?

Tim Beyer ecronik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:08:09 CET 2015

Hi,

I am using ffmpeg on Ubuntu 14.04 (Jon Severinsson's PPA) and am playing
video files out of a folder - one by one.

First question I wasn't able to figure out yet - how can I add a simple
overlay - 720p footage with 720p overlay (with partial transparency)? So
there is no resize or alignment needed - just the 1:1 overlay.

Second question - with Concatenate, is it possible to have the switches
between the files seamless? Best without creating a new file - so, on the
fly?

Thanks a bunch already,
Tim