[FFmpeg-user] V4L2 recording results in invalid data & buffer still owned errors.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Sep 6 13:22:36 CEST 2014

Louis Rossmann <l.a.rossmann <at> gmail.com> writes:

> *  built on Sep  4 2014 22:48:40 with gcc 4.8.3 (Gentoo

I know this doesn't help you with your problem but this
configure line looks (or if you like "feels") *completely*
broken...

> *[rawvideo  <at>  0xfb5040] Warning: not compiled with
> thread support, using thread emulation*

... and unfortunately my feelings are right!

Again, this will not help you but is there nobody who
uses Gentoo and wants to fix this?
My todo list is unfortunately long enough (and I don't
use Gentoo).

To make sure I am not misunderstood: This isn't about
removing one bad option from the configure line but to
fix the system that creates this absurd mess!