[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg4android and missing math functions

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Oct 29 10:31:48 CET 2014

C E Macfarlane <c.e.macfarlane <at> macfh.co.uk> writes:

> https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2014-August/023120.html
>
> I have now got the same errors by two completely different methods ...
> 	1)	Compiling with the native GCC on the target device
> 	2)	Compiling with a cross-toolchain

Do you want to discuss one or both of them?

I asked for the output of "grep HAVE_FMINF config.h"
but didn't find it in your long answer.

Note that we want to support such configurations
as yours but without your help it is going to
be difficult.

One more thing: The compiler you used was gcc 4.0.4.
This is very old and if a newer compiler is
available, please use it.
(Note that 4.2 is completely broken though.)