[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg4android and missing math functions

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 22:16:45 CET 2014

There are similar problems compiling FFMPEG on MIPS/UCLibc

See:
https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2014-August/023120.html

I have now got the same errors by two completely different methods ...
	1)	Compiling with the native GCC on the target device
	2)	Compiling with a cross-toolchain
... and have come to the conclusion that the problem is fundamental to
FFMPEG, in that it somehow is not configured correctly for UCLibc (despite
the title of my original thread, I now think that most probably MIPS is
irrelevant, and the problem is really UCLibc.

Regards, Charles Macfarlane
www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html