[FFmpeg-user] Re : Re: issue : concatenate containers (.mkv) with subs -- 20140721

clu at free.fr clu at free.fr
Mon Jul 21 12:31:30 CEST 2014

Thank you Carl and this tells me I've still got a LOT to read.

I do get it that, for sure, if 'concat' "just" stiches together files à la 'cat', without any extra processing,
it should cause problem with fils without the appropriate format. thus the conversion o an intermediate .ts format
in the examples of the docs....hmmm. I might continue with extra tools like mkvtoolnix for the moment.

About the new site great, clear.
I'd like to add suggestions :
1. [overall]} could the visitor switch between the current dark theme (which i love, don't get me wrong) and one or two others, a little brighter?
2. [main page] i'd see 3 big buttons: Download / Documentation / Communities
3. [overall]} a search field that could expand, upon use, to select the context (communities, docs...)
4. [about page] I'd rather see the "FFmpeg Tools" block first, then the rest would flow (clear access, the remaining for the fearless readers :-)
5. [download page] to give more space to every one, not favour sources over binaries or anything, i'd bring the big "Download" button to side with
     the "Download Snapshot" one and try to, thus, give more space to everyone, evenly. huh?

However, i'm grateful for your clarification about concat and i'll remember to provide the cli output whenever bringing issues.
cheers
clu
20140721