[FFmpeg-user] Transport Stream (.ts) with ac3 audio

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:32:08 CET 2014

> given that time is the only limiting factor

> in FFmpeg development, all questions and reports
> have to be made in a way that developers don't have
> to spend time downloading unneeded samples or
> text files that could be content of an email

Or, to put it another way, time is the only limiting factor in broadcast engineering, so all questions and reports have to be made in a way that engineers don't have to spend time dancing through the hoops you choose to set for them.

People are trying to give you information. They are not required to spend more time than necessary preparing it for you. You are in no position to demand anything. You are not better than anyone else.

People, including me, are trying to help you. The appropriate response is "thankyou".