[FFmpeg-user] vidstab filter is not workin

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Dec 31 03:57:25 CET 2014

Hila Weinstok <hila.weinstok <at> idomoo.com> writes:

> I'm trying to use vidstab filter. I got a strange error:
>  ERROR: libvpx decoder version must be >=0.9.1
>
> I'm using version 0.9.8

Maybe you only installed the library, but not the
headers? ("-devel" or "-dev")
You need "/usr/include/vpx/vpx_decoder.h" or
"/usr/local/include/vpx/vpx_decoder.h".

Allow me to add that an email asking for help with
the installation of libvpx should better not contain
"vidstab filter is not workin" as subject...

> This email and any files transmitted with it
> contain information from Idomoo which may be
> privileged and confidential

This makes no sense in an email sent to a public
mailing list.