[FFmpeg-user] LLossless (10 Bit RGB 444) and (10 Bit YUV 422) Compression

Jason Freets jasonslife at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 22:07:04 CET 2014

I'm not sure where to put the file. So, I just uploaded it to DropBox for now. Here's a link to the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ugnjlivdhdlixt/10BitRGB444_r10k_2sec.avi?dl=0

It's just a 2 second 10 Bit RGB 444 r10K file I already had sitting around. It's about 80 MB.

If you want, I could create a longer and different file too. Just let me know.

You said, "you can probably test by either doing"...does this mean you've applied the patch to the GIT repository of FFMpeg and I could actually test files? Or?

If so, I could pull it from GIT and run the compare pattern as you suggested (I have a lot of large files):

r10k -> ffv1 -> r10k -> ffv1 ->r10k

Please let me know. Either way, you have a 2 second file to play with for now. If you need additional test files, please let me know and a place to upload them if DropBox is not suitable for you. =)

Cheers,

Jason