[FFmpeg-user] LLossless (10 Bit RGB 444) and (10 Bit YUV 422) Compression

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Dec 27 22:35:23 CET 2014

Jason Freets <jasonslife <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ugnjlivdhdlixt/10BitRGB444_r10k_2sec.avi

Thank you for the sample!

I found a second bug in the r10k code, this time the
decoder. I'll send a patch soon that allows to use
-f framecrc (or similar) on the input r10k and the
output r10k file and both show identical output.

Note that both patches do not affect the ffv1 files,
so you can use current FFmpeg to produce lossless
archive copies of r10k.

Thank you for being persistent, Carl Eugen