[FFmpeg-user] Any better documentation?

Stephen Ho stephenho88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 18:59:25 CEST 2014

Wow, thank you @Gabri, FFactory is easy to use and good enough for me. I
put in 10 files expected to convert them and appended together into one,
and it actually convert each individually.

I will play with ffmpeg a bit more, I aim to do this.

ffmpeg -i file1.mp4 file2.mp4 file3.mp4  (something like this ==>
resolution hd720, medium quality, h264 or hevc/265, into container .avi
      and sound should not matter much for file size)   finaloutput.avi

  *Stephen Ho *
510-364-8941 (c)  StephenHo88 at gmail.com
925-398-6808 x183 (vm) StephenHoRealty.com <http://www.StephenHoRealty.com>