[FFmpeg-user] How to integrate shared object file of libx264 while using ffmpeg for android?

David Varghese davidvrgh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:07:36 CEST 2014

One more thing I wanted to add was libx264 's configure does not provide an
option similar to "--target-os=android" . Thats why I'm not able to make a
shared object file with extension .so (It generates with extension .so.142).
I expect may be just renaming of .so.<version> to .so will work . But still
for that to work ffmpeg 's "--enable -libx264" need to generate shared
objects which are dynamically linked to an extension format .so and not
.so.<version> .