[FFmpeg-user] How to integrate shared object file of libx264 while using ffmpeg for android?

David Varghese davidvrgh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:20:56 CEST 2014

Thanks .

Using configure option "--target-os=android" is generating shared object
files which has extension supported by android (.so) .

But when I use "--enable -libx264" option the libavutil.so (which is
generated after building ffmpeg) is having a dynamic dependency to the
shared object file libx264.so.142 , but what I need is a dependency to
something like libx264.so ..ie, The file extension for the required
dependency shared object is not android compatible even if we use
"--target-os=android".