[FFmpeg-user] Audio lost after a while in live streaming

fb fatemeh.bagherpour at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:33:37 CEST 2012

Thanks.

I tested it with file:
ffmpeg -i ch6file -sameq -vcodec libx264 -v:b 256 -ar 44100 -preset veryslow
-f flv -vf yadif=1:0:1 ch6file.flv>logFile.log 2>&1

because dvbstream is faster than ffmpeg with default preset, I used -preset
veryslow.

The output looks OK till now! but I dont want to use file, cause it's not a
real time solution. I know that the quality is much better with file, but I
really need to solve my problem without using file.
So what's your suggestion?

Log file is attached.          AudioLostLogFile
<http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653724/AudioLostLogFile>

Regards.