[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TS mutilple channls muxing

Park tower119 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:52:26 CEST 2012

Thank you.

Your answer, as I've tried it, I did not know.
I'm sorry, but I did not understand the answer.

[-] <- What Is It? Pipe?

I would like to know an example of a command.

I am now under the command created output.ts
But you can not see the channels I want. As the channels are combined, the
PID seems strangely changing.

./ffmpeg  -i ../ts/test0.wmv \
-i ../ts/test1.wmv \
-c copy \
-map v \
-mpegts_original_network_id 0x1122 \
-mpegts_transport_stream_id 0x3344 \
-mpegts_service_id 0x5566 \
-mpegts_pmt_start_pid 0x1500 \
-mpegts_start_pid 0x150 \
-metadata service_provider="Some provider" \
-metadata service_name="Some Channel" \
-map v \
-mpegts_original_network_id 0x156E \
-mpegts_transport_stream_id 0x339E \
-mpegts_service_id 0x55CA \
-mpegts_pmt_start_pid 0x1564 \
-mpegts_start_pid 0x1B4 \
-metadata service_provider="Some provider1" \
-metadata service_name="Some Channel1" \
-y output/output.ts