[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TS mutilple channls muxing

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:20:56 CEST 2012

This should help:
http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Stream-selection
and
http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Stream-specifiers-1

This brings me to a question however. According to the command line, usage
is:
-map [-]input_file_id[:stream_specifier][,sync_file_id[:stream_s  set input
stream mapping

What is that [-] used for?