[FFmpeg-user] Concat limited to certain file types?

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Wed Oct 17 13:00:51 CEST 2012

Nicolas George in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user (Wed, 17 Oct 2012
11:31:09 +0200):
>Le sextidi 26 vendémiaire, an CCXXI, Jan Ehrhardt a écrit :
<snip everything>

See my reply on your other message, which I was writing before I read
this one. Most of you remarks I had already taken into account.

And I am looking into setpts, asetpts now (with still the hope I can
create a single commandline ...)

The commandline is generated by PHP with php_ffmpeg, so I have some
knowledge on the input files and can adjust the commandline to match
special cases. But I would rather not use -concat for some MPG's and the
concat filter for other MPG's.

Jan