[FFmpeg-user] -vf lutyuv=y=gammaval(0.5) Crashes ffmpeg

Jared Glass jared.glass at triggerfish.co.za
Wed May 23 11:07:32 CEST 2012

AAH!
Sorry, managed to acheive what I want with
-vf lutrgb='r=gammaval(2):g=gammaval(2):b=gammaval(2)
but this also works and does exactly the same:
-vf lutrgb='y=gammaval(2):u=gammaval(2):v=gammaval(2)

At first I guessed it was because the video format I'm using is using an
rgb lut as opposed to yuv...but then why when I set y=gamaval etc as
opposed to r=gamaval does it still work. Do yuv = rgb?

Sorry for being such a noob :P

--
Kind Regards,
Jared Glass <mailto:jared.glass at triggerfish.co.za> | Technical Lead