[FFmpeg-user] DOWN CONVERSION ISSUE: From MXF (1080i AVC Intra) - MBAFF "interlacing" to DVCPRO

Iban Garcia ibantxo28 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:34:27 CEST 2012

Umm... it does not work for me. The output.dv is still "progressive"
(de-interlaced): both fields of output.dv file are equal. The interlacing
has been lost...

I have download and installed "ffmbc". I am doing some test now with it.
But, by the moment, all of the tests has the same "de-interlaced" output...
:-(((