[FFmpeg-user] CMakeLists.txt file for ffmpeg

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Jun 5 09:47:52 CEST 2012

Hello,

our build system uses CMake, so if an CMakeLists.txt file for ffmpeg exists it would be great.
The build of our ffmpeg is done in MSYS and I have troubles to integrate those generated libraries into out Visual Studio project.
If I link ffmpeg to our application, the following error occurs:
"
libmingwex.a(mbrtowc.o) : warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol ___lc_codepage imported in function _mbrtowc
libmingwex.a(wcrtomb.o) : warning LNK4049: locally defined symbol ___lc_codepage imported
"

If I add libmsvcr80(d).a then the application couldn't be started because of the following error:
"The procedure entry point GetAdaptersInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcr80.dll"

Best Regards