[FFmpeg-user] Problem in compilation with the files libavcodec/cabac.c

aple ex exampte01 at hotmail.fr
Sat Jan 14 04:11:08 CET 2012

Hi,

I try to update my ffmpeg and after downloading (try 2 times with same result ...) compilation failed with :

CC	libavcodec/c93.o
CC	libavcodec/cabac.o
libavcodec/cabac.c: In function ‘ff_init_cabac_states’:
libavcodec/cabac.c:149:13: erreur: ‘ff_h264_lps_state’ undeclared (first use in this function)
libavcodec/cabac.c:149:13: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make: *** [libavcodec/cabac.o] Erreur 1

I have a fedora 15 with gcc 4.6.1 and my configure options is with ./configure and no options. The ./configure gives me no eeror I have eror only  when I launch make

I can send the complete config log if necessary but there is 933 lines !!

Thanks for helping a big noob :)