[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg H.264 to ProRez

Boštjan Strojan bostjan.strojan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:55:30 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> It would "work" but I don't think it would solve any issue.
> If the issue is really the framerate, change the framerate
> of the output file.
>
> Carl Eugen

What do you mean? example? what happens with audio? :)

b.

p.s. The task is standard conversion from 23.xx or 24 fps to 25 fps
(PAL), that includes audio.
And "we" decided that one old frame must fit exactly one new frame
(any kind of frame belnding or other manipulation is not wanted),
which changes the length of the clip, so audio needs to be stretched
and resampled to 48k.

afaik this is also the most used type of conversion.

b.