[FFmpeg-user] no encoding of VP6 flv files

Marc Waesche marc at waesche.org
Fri Feb 3 23:51:15 CET 2012

> Encoding to VP6A (VP6 with transparency support) is not supported but ...
>
>> Here is the command line: ffmpeg -i
>> "video.flv" -i "audio.mp3" -vcodec copy -acodec copy "video_and_audio.flv"
> ... this command line does not encode anything but only tries to remux.
>
> Could you test attached patch?
DAMN!! THAT WORKS!!!! I read about 20 times today that this is
impossible! Carl, I will love you, your children and the children of
your children for the next 300 years!! This solution was VERY important
for my! Other options would have cost much too much server performance
and the whole project would have been in danger. Carl, you seem to work
for the ffmpeg project. Can I donate $50 for it?

Best regards
Marc