[FFmpeg-user] mpeg-2 / 4 parsing tool.

tank pranav akshar_tank at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 13:04:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I want to check my written source code for (mpeg-2/4) video/audio parsing is giving correct value or not, I want to check output of each and every field of my code with some good tool's output.

Let's say, if in any stream, my code gives PTS value as 39585729 for some TS packet then that tool should also give me same PTS value. Another example is if in any stream, my code gives output of 'temporal reference' as 9 then that tool should also give 'temporal reference' value as 9.

I need some free source tool to "parse mpeg2/4" stream (ts stream).

Regards,
Pranav.