[FFmpeg-user] can't build ffplay for ARM

vandung.tran at vn.panasonic.com vandung.tran at vn.panasonic.com
Wed Sep 28 06:55:40 CEST 2011

Building ffmpeg for ARM, I can get ffmpeg, ffprobe, ffserver but I can't
get ffplay.

I have searched and someone said the reason is lack of SDL lib.

I build SDL-1.2.14 for ARM, using arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc. I informed
the SDL directory to compiler by
 $export CFLAGS="-I/<SDL directory>/include/SDL -L/<SDL directory>/lib"

However, I still can't get ffplay. I checked make.log and I didn't find
"CC   ffplay". I don't know why ffplay wasn't compiled.

If you have any idea to fix this, please let me know.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Tran Van Dung

"The information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is only intended for use by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or addressee, please notify us immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination either in whole or in part is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message are personal opinions of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Panasonic Group of companies."