[FFmpeg-user] Apple icod

Asai asai at globalchangemusic.org
Wed Oct 26 18:27:06 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply.  Curiously enough, when I try to use version 2 I
get this:

ffmpeg]# ./configure  --enable-gpl --enable-version2 --enable-libvpx
--enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libtheora
--enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --disable-ffplay
--enable-shared  --enable-postproc  --enable-avfilter --enable-pthreads
--extra-cflags=-fPIC
Unknown option "--enable-version2".
See ./configure --help for available options.

Any insights?

--asai