[FFmpeg-user] Convert some hundreds files to a H264

marcos rebelo oleber at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:20:55 CEST 2011

Hi all

I was giving some hundreds of files (more will come) with different
formats (div, avi, mov, ...) and different sizes to be converted to
H264 with:
   a maximum width 720,
   -b         500k
   -bt        500k
   -acodec  libfaac

Is there any simple configuration, configurable script or something
like that, that is able of processing this different files without the
human interaction. I'm a Perl developer, I may program something if is
simple.

CPU and time isn't a problem, so there is no problem if I need (I
would prefer) to pass 2 times.

Thanks for any help

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo