[FFmpeg-user] atom position in mp4 at encoding time ?

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Fri Dec 16 18:43:46 CET 2011

* Reindl Harald on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 21:00:26 +0100
> Am 15.12.2011 20:58, schrieb Boštjan Strojan:
>> I just happen to notice that my ffmpeg h264.mp4 encodes need to completely
>> download before the playback is possible (progressive playback via flash
>> player). Is there a solution inside ffmpeg? a special switch?
>
> no

Yes: -moov_size

I just don't know how to use it, and my question regarding this
went unanswered.

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
free movies       --->>> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/underdogma-movies/id363423596