[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Build FLAGS help for MP4 (Mpeg4Video)

Jeff Sorrentino jeffsorrentino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:51:23 CET 2011

Still stuck on this.

Comes down to what I need to re-enable when compiling FFMPEG library for
include in an application I am working on.

If my make file does not include "--disable-everything" the above code
functions perfectly.

I am just decoding video from a "test.mp4" video file, so basically what
decoders, parsers, etc. do i need to --enable in the make file is the
problem.

I want to remove anything I do not need to keep ffmpeg small and just use
av_register_all() in the code.  I only want to build in what I actually
need.

Thanks again!