[FFmpeg-user] libavformat dependecies are too sophisticated

Alexey Umnov umnoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:53:16 CET 2011

Ok. Thank You for response.
Now I tried a little bit different configure command line:
../configure \
--disable-ffmpeg \
--disable-ffplay \
--disable-ffserver \
--disable-ffprobe \
--disable-encoders \
--disable-decoders \
--disable-muxers \
--disable-devices \
--disable-protocols \
--enable-protocol=file \
--enable-avfilter \
--disable-network \
--disable-avdevice \
--disable-yasm \
--prefix=${HOME}/usr \
--enable-shared \
--disable-stripping \
--enable-debug=3 \
--disable-optimizations \
--enable-pthreads \
--enable-decoder=h264 \
--disable-demuxers

no cross-compiling and any related sophisticated options, no
'enable-nonfree' option. And it still depends on the same libraries
among others (standard):
	libvpx.so.0
	libvorbisenc.so.2
	libvorbis.so.0
	libtheoraenc.so.1
	libtheoradec.so.1
	libspeex.so.1
	libschroedinger-1.0.so.0
	libgsm.so.1
	libva.so.1
	libogg.so.0
	liborc-0.4.so.0

So what options in configure could be responsible for these dependencies?

Best regards!

Alexey Umnov
umnoff at gmail.com