[FFmpeg-user] Installation Problems

Grant Smith grant.smith at envent-tech.com
Fri Apr 29 13:51:57 CEST 2011

Reindl Harald,

I'm doing everything according to the tutorial and I haven't done anything
custom, i.e. everything goes to the paths it's set to go to without any
intervention from me.

I can give it a try from the root of the filesystem tonight and see if that
helps.

Thank you for your input.

Grant Smith
A+, Network+, MCP x 2, BSIT/VC, MIS