[Ffmpeg-soc] Choosing the best projects

Kamil Nowosad k.nowosad at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Mar 24 12:40:19 CET 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 05:33:53PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:

> Can we possibly convince you to look into an alternate qualification
> task? 2 other people simultaneously submitted TIFF encoders as qual.
> tasks. While the primary purpose of the task is to qualify the student's
> ability, we would also like to get some new features into FFmpeg as well. :)

I've lately submitted my patch and received some suggestions from the
group. I was working on that and today or tomorrow I'm going to submit
it. But I can also implement something else :-). That shouldn't be a big
problem. However, if my encoder looks better than Bartlomiej's, I'll work especially on it and try to make it perfect ;-)

--
Pozdrawiam!
Kamil Nowosad