[FFmpeg-soc] Allow out of source tree builds for libavfilter

Vitor vitor1001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:35:22 CET 2007

Hi

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 12:05:57PM +0100, Víctor Paesa wrote:
>> Hi,

[...]

> i wonder if it would be possible to give all ffmpeg developers write access
> to soc-svn, it would avoid the silly ask,approve cycle everyone has to go
> through, reminds me of some of the most useless and idiotic bureaucracy
>
> diego?

It should be certainly possible and I agree that it is welcome, but if
it means doing each account manually, I don't think it is worth the time
it will take. It's not so hard to write Diego before doing the first
commit (and it is not an ask/approve cycle, but an ask/wait reply/commit
cycle)...

-Vitor