[FFmpeg-soc] Allow out of source tree builds for libavfilter

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Dec 5 12:44:14 CET 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 12:05:57PM +0100, Víctor Paesa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Dec 4, 2007 10:06 PM, Vitor <vitor1001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Víctor Paesa wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'd like to propose the attached patch to $subject
> >
> > Since Diego who knows the build system pretty well ok'ed it, I think you
> > can safely commit it. If you don't want to bother asking a svn account
> > in SoC, I can just commit it for you.
>
> I asked Diego for a SoC SVN account, I'll commit the patch as soon as I get it.

i wonder if it would be possible to give all ffmpeg developers write access
to soc-svn, it would avoid the silly ask,approve cycle everyone has to go
through, reminds me of some of the most useless and idiotic bureaucracy

diego?

[...]

Thouse who are best at talking, realize last or never when they are wrong.