[FFmpeg-soc] add logo to video

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Dec 3 17:56:26 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 11:06:10AM -0500, Jeremy Mordkoff wrote:

> > I also have the impression that mailing list etiquette is in decline
> > among newcomers.  This may well be our fault for not stating the rules
> > clearly in a prominent place, but still ...
>
> But still what?

Still what feels like 50% of the people told not to top-post cannot be
bothered to ask Google what top-posting means and stop doing it..

> I got flamed for top-posting but nowhere did I see it
> written that top-posting was wrong.

This has been fixed in the meantime:

If this is not clear enough, I'd like to hear your feedback.

> Then I was flamed for not reading some document that I had not
> stumbled upon and that was not prominent in any way, shape or form.

Which document?

> If you want people to follow some rules then take the time and write
> them down and put them someplace obvious, like the registration page.
> Otherwise, it _is_ your fault.

Are you referring to the mailing list page above or for example