[FFmpeg-soc] add logo to video

Jeremy Mordkoff jlm at zazzletech.com
Mon Dec 3 17:06:10 CET 2007

> I also have the impression that mailing list etiquette is in decline
> among newcomers.  This may well be our fault for not stating the rules
> clearly in a prominent place, but still ...
>
> Diego

But still what? I got flamed for top-posting but nowhere did I see it
written that top-posting was wrong. Then I was flamed for not reading
some document that I had not stumbled upon and that was not prominent in
any way, shape or form.

If you want people to follow some rules then take the time and write
them down and put them someplace obvious, like the registration page.
Otherwise, it _is_ your fault.

I don't mind following the rules. In my organization, I am often the one
setting the rules. But I never expect someone to guess what the rules
are.

JLM