[FFmpeg-soc] add logo to video

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Dec 3 12:30:33 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 11:33:49AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> the first hit in Google to find out.  I would not bother trying to help
> him like you guys are doing, but ignore him instead.  Sad but true.

everyone first helps and is shocked by the attitude of people like you
have nowadays :)
then after a few years on a mailinglist of a somewhat bigger and popular
project everyone ends with the same attitude of "just ignore these mails"
or even more evil things

iam wondering if theres anyone who isnt following that trend, it doesnt
seem so if even you have now finally succumbed to the dark side ...

[...]

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber. -- Plato