[FFmpeg-soc] add logo to video

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Dec 3 11:33:49 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 08:17:35AM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> jgh lrhg <nguyenbamanh31 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I add again vsrc_ppm.o to makefile, avfilter_vsrc_ppm to allfilters.h, avfilter_register(&avfilter_vsrc_ppm); to avfilter.c but when i build ffmpeg I accurate error:
> > "make[1]: *** No rule to make target `vsrc_ppm.o', needed by `cygavfilter-.dll'
> >  Stop."
>
> Did you actually read what Vitor said about top posting?  Because you
> are ignoring it in this reply.

What did you expect?  He has an @yahoo.com address, his mails contain no
formatting, he does not know how to quote.  Of course he does not have
the faintest clue what top-posting is and cannot be bothered to click on
the first hit in Google to find out.  I would not bother trying to help
him like you guys are doing, but ignore him instead.  Sad but true.

Diego