[FFmpeg-devel] Weird cross platform support in ffmpeg

Александр cool.ipatovo at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:33:11 EEST 2022

I analyzed problem a little bit. Only gcc/clang allows to use this trick.
Msvc compiler forbidens such code (even with different enabled
optimizations like remove unused references, whole program optimization
etc) I have made patch, which uses preprocessor #if directive instead. If
it will be helpful, I can share the patch.

вт, 31 мая 2022 г. в 17:24, Andreas Rheinhardt <