[FFmpeg-devel] Issue - Error Due to higher number of threads

Srihari Sridhar gshari9918 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:32:23 EEST 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the memory usage while building ffmpeg with
64 threads. The machine I tested has 128 GB ram. While I tested it I found
that maximum memory utilized by the build of ffmpeg was 17GB.  Still the
build throws up error semaphore or child process wait (Error 87 : The
parameter is incorrect). Hence could you check on the same please. I have
attached screenshots of memory utilized from the task manager.

Regards,
S Srihari