[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Switching ffmpeg.c to a threaded architecture

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:09:47 EEST 2022

Thanks for the reply. I'm asking because I need to decide about the
way I'm going to proceed with the subtitle filtering patchset.

I think I will have to keep and continue this in private during this
procedure as I don't have the resources to regularly adapt and sync
from my (5.0 based) working branch back to the master branch.

Thanks,
softworkz