[FFmpeg-devel] Hardware purchase request

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 23:32:25 EEST 2021

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 2:50 AM Lynne <dev at lynne.ee> wrote:

> 27 Jun 2021, 19:33 by kierank at obe.tv:
>

> >> I'm thinking of getting a:
> >>  LG UltraGear 27GN950-B
> >>

> > Can I ask why you need a ~£1000 monitor? What does it do that others can't?
> >

> It's 850, with occasional dips to 770 euros. It's the only choice for a 4k monitor
> with a refresh rate of over 60Hz, it's got good color compliance, freesync,
> and it has HDR with a >10bit mode.

Hi,
Lynne please send the expected refund total amount and the item list.
I think we agreed with a total expense around 4K EUR and I volunteer
to pay in advance  (assuming SPI will accept, which is most likely),
let's try to get around the discussion of the fine details.

Thanks, best regards,
Stefano