[FFmpeg-devel] GitHub Integration

lance.lmwang at gmail.com lance.lmwang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 02:54:42 EET 2021

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 05:15:19PM +0000, Soft Works wrote:

> [...]

My point:
1, In China network environment, when accessing Github, the network will be
blocked or very slow.
2, For gmail is blocked, so I prefer to use cli, remote ssh to a cloud host,
use mutt/vim for ML email, and scp, and git cli tools are professional to do
everything for the patchset send, push etc. Yes, I can use socket5 to forward,
but I like cli instead of web for I prefer to use keyboard instead of mouse.

> softworkz

Thanks,
Limin Wang