[FFmpeg-devel] GitHub Integration

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 19:15:19 EET 2021

I'd prefer that as well, but in back in summer there were quite a number
of developers (> 2) indicating that they are fine with the
ML approach, so I'm not really sure about whether and when this
will happen eventually.

This GitHub-PR-Bridge is not meant to be an alternative or replacement
for an eventual full migration to another platform.

It's just an interim solution until a migration will eventually happen
(probably like in the 2030ies.. ;-)

softworkz