[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 05:37:49 EEST 2021

I don't have the slightest idea what I would have won, neither what
should make me laugh. I like to laugh, but only about funny things or
my own jokes, even when they aren't funny ;-)

@ffmpegandmahanstreamer - I appreciate your support on my suggestion
and I value your personal opinion as well each other ones opinion.

Though, I don’t think that this conversation needs extra moderation messages
just repeating what others have posted before or speculating what
others might think or do.

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable reading that I would be winning
or laughing.

Thanks for your understanding,
softworkz