[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 04:13:31 EEST 2021

The continuing attempt to declare developers who are favoring modern
workflows and tooling as newbies and unexperienced is a really disgusting
rhetoric.
I'm glad that you haven't become a victim of that rhetoric. I'm sure that
there's one or the other who prefer to keep quiet for that reason..

softworkz